The Thirsk Hairdressers Squad
Here you’ll find photos and biographies of all our talented Thirsk hairdressers
So you can get to know us a little better…
We all love hairdressing, and have a passionate commitment to make all our clients look and feel fabulous!
Emma AKA – The Boss Lady
- FAVOURITE PASTIME – Creating bespoke colours
- FAVOURITE ANIMAL – Slow Loris
- FAVOURITE COLOUR – Glitter pink
- FAVOURITE QUOTE – If your dreams don’t scare you, they’re not big enough
With over 20 years’ experience, Emma has had some fantastic opportunities to work alongside some of the industry’s biggest names. She has work on stage in London and shows for the like of GHD; she always strives to ensure salon 54 has the best hairdressing in Thirsk with the best customer care. And if all the awards wins are anything to go by, then we can safety say that’s exactly what she has achieved.
Chris AKA – Big Daddy
- FAVOURITE PASTIME – Looking after Salon 54
- FAVOURITE ANIMAL – Hippopotamus
- FAVOURITE COLOUR – Lime green
- FAVOURITE QUOTE – Only those that can see the invisible can do the impossible
Chris is the organ grinder, behind the scenes he keeps everything running smoothly, be it payroll to marketing he’s the creative business thinker, on the salon floor he’s your perfect host, ensuring the clients are looked after and enjoying every part of the Salon 54 experience.
Shannon AKA – The giggler
- FAVOURITE PASTIME – I love getting creative with my scissors
- FAVOURITE ANIMAL – Dolphin
- FAVOURITE COLOUR – Black
- FAVOURITE QUOTE – Be yourself and always have fun!
Another home grown Salon 54 Senior designer, Shannon started out a shy 16 year old and has grown into a very talented, bubbly designer, with a passion for keeping up to date with current hair trends, with a good head on her shoulders she’s working towards becoming salon manager.
Alisha AKA – Party Princess
- FAVOURITE PASTIME – Creating stunning crops
- FAVOURITE ANIMAL – Dog
- FAVOURITE COLOUR – Pink
- FAVOURITE QUOTE – Live for today because tomorrow never comes
Alisha joined us after completing her qualifications at Saks, she soon became one of our fastest growing designers, with her happy bubbly personality she will soon put you at ease, a whizz with scissors she loves creating short funky styles, keeping all her clients bang on trend with a style specially tailored to suit them.
Aiga AKA – Tiger
FAVOURITE PASTIME – Gym
FAVOURITE ANIMAL – Tiger
FAVOURITE COLOUR – Black
FAVOURITE QUOTE – It is what it is
Aiga Joined Salon 54 in 2022 She’s fun, bubbly and an exceptional foiler, so if its brightening up your after, she’s your girl. With her creative outlook, she enjoys being involved with Salon 54’s artistic events and competitions.
Anita AKA – Little’un
- FAVOURITE PASTIME – Braiding….long hair is my passion
- FAVOURITE ANIMAL – Pug
- FAVOURITE COLOUR – Aqua Blue
- FAVOURITE QUOTE – Live life to the full, you only get one run
Anita started out as our Saturday girl and is now one of our busiest stylists, “Home grown” at Salon 54 she rocketed through her apprenticeship, she’s got a natural talent and passion for all things hair and is known for her amazing braiding skills, a firm favourite with our Brides and an excellent colourist.
Hanna AKA – Karaoke Queen
- FAVOURITE PASTIME – Making people feel fabulous!
FAVOURITE ANIMAL – Dog
FAVOURITE COLOUR – Baby Pink
FAVOURITE QUOTE – Live Life to The Full
Hanna joined the team and immediately started to build a following, she really knows how to make people feel great. With a passion for all aspects of hair Hanna is always eager to upskill her techniques attending courses and education seminars so she can give her guests 110%.